11.12.2011

Gettin a little messy

More December Daily and holiday preparations. Tonight I even put some Christmas music on my iPhone. And what better way to prepare than to make a few tags?




Had fun tonight playing around with some Zing! plus Ali Edwards stamps from Technique Tuesday. Confession: my first go round with the Zing! but I loved it! Totally fun. I took Ella Publishing's Boot Camp this fall and one of the things I really wanted to try was stamping/embossing/resist technqiues taught by Nicole Magourik. Over the past two months, I bought a heat gun, some white zing, UTEE, a craft mat, Versamark and a blending tool. I have tried out the UTEE and the heat tool and that was pretty cool. Tonight Ali Edwards tweeted she tried out the Zing! so that gave me the motivation to try it out. Not as hard and scary as I thought! My advice: just go with it and have fun. I like trying out techniques on tags like this because who cares if you mess up? Just get messy and have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment