8.10.2013

Elle's Studio August Kit | Project Life Layout

Just a quick post to share the layout I made for August kit from Elle's Studio. It's a great kit--love this month's especially! It was so easy to work with and I loved how the colors came together. The only problem was choosing what to work with! Lots of options for directions you could take your layouts or little additions here and there. I love how you could use these for Project Life, regular layouts or minibooks. Be sure to check this one out quickly! I think it will go fast and it's only available until it's sold out. Boogie over to Elle's Studio to snatch it up! Click here for more info!

Also be sure to check out the Saltwater collection--it's my fave! It's on sale this weekend too for 20% off. Just use the code SALTWATER at checkout!




So for this layout, I wanted to highlight my daughter making progress on learning to swim. I used Project Life divided page protectors from Becky Higgins and focused all of the story on one page. I haven't decided if this is going in our family album or in my daughter's. I loved the work in progress card and then just paired up the teal colored polaroid frame and circle tag to go nicely with the blue water. I added the gold stars because I'm totally into the gold trend and I think she deserves lots of gold stars for all the progress she's making!




If you look again, you'll see here that the bottom left card is actually a flip up card, with more photos and journaling inside it. I love the "photos inside" circle tab and thought is was perfect for this layout. Plus it is oh so fun! (scroll to the bottom of the post for more info)




Title made with Heidi Swapp letters and Studio Calico vellum.


I layered the tags together to make this pocket and added the quote and a few stamps. Love that "this was awesome" stamp. It's part of the Saltwater Collection.



Here is a closer look at the flip up card. For an awesome tutorial from my friend Barbara click here.




For more information on the August kit, check out Elle's Studio! The kit is only $9.99 today and then $11.99 after that. Can't wait to see what you guys make with it!

To check out the Design Team gallery and my layout on the Elle's Studio site, click here.


If you like my Project Life approach I would love to have you join me in class! For more information on Project Life and the class I'm teaching at Big Picture Classes click here.


4 comments:

  1. i just adore what you do with ES products with Project Life. such a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link up my dear, you totally rocked the flip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You totally rock! Had to share that awesome tutorial! love it!

      Delete