7.27.2014

Studio Calico Project Life Guest Designer | Sandlot Sneaks



Hello! I'm thrilled to be a guest designer for Studio Calico's Project Life® kit this month. To just say thrilled might just be an understatement! I've been a fan of Studio Calico for a long time and am very honored to be a guest this month.

So first, here are a few sneak peaks!







Excited to share the rest of the gallery with you! Reveal is the 27th at 11 pm central US time (reveal for subscribers is in the morning at 11.)  I just gotta say, I adore both of the add on PL kits. Seriously adore. I really wish I had more time to do more layouts that I had ideas for, but the kits came later than expected and I just ran out of time. Still, I have plans in the works for more layouts with these kits. The kits + the digital printables are seriously that good. They just work for the stories I want to tell and the photos I have. And I might just need another pack of those cute wood veneer letters. I adore them.

For more info, check out Studio Calico here.

1 comment:

  1. Annette!!!! oh em gee, love these so much!!!! cannot wait to get my kit! And yay #ATX!!! xo

    ReplyDelete